For a number of reasons, it is advantageous for your company to draft and negotiate a clear and comprehensible IT contract. A professionally drafted contractual agreement serves as:
- An indication for your business partner that your performances under the agreement will be in the same professionality and high quality as is reflected by the contract,
- An instruction for your employees, as it contains the specification of the services you will provide to your business partner, as well as the cooperation obligations that you may expect from your business partner,
- A guideline to prevent possible crises, as it provides you the necessary arguments for discussions with your contractual partner on the front end of a possible crisis, and
- An “insurance” in the event of a conflict, as your contract contains your legal position.
IT contract law is the core field of practice of our law firm.
We perform the following services on IT contract law, for technology companies as well as purchasers of IT goods and/or services:
- Provision of general terms and conditions for all relevant business cases in the framework of IT, electronics, technology solutions, Internet and media
- Provision of specific templates for your quotations pertaining to all relevant types of contracts, together with pre‐set alternative wording for specific business cases
- Drafting and negotiation of master agreements and customer specific requests for modifications and/or enhancements
- Providing preventive legal advice
- Taking all necessary legal action to enforce the relevant contractual rights
- Out of court negotiation